So, there is a phenomena in Spain (maybe all of Europe) that when it gets cold, the women wear jean leggings (or jeggings) and boots just about everyday. You could also wear skinny jeans in place of jeggings...I've tried to avoid the skinny jean fashion the past couple of years because, really, I don't think they look good on anybody except super-thin models. But, I'm slowly beginning to accept it as this is what every woman wears in Spain.
I thought that perhaps this phenomena was only in Spain or only in Europe. But, thanks to Stephen's love for Conan, we have discovered the phenomena has moved to the states too....
I second!
ReplyDeleteYeah, I'm going for both the jeggings and the skinny jeans...right now I'm just trying to hold out until after-Christmas sales...
ReplyDeleteThey're EVERYWHERE in C'ville. I haven't broken down yet, but who knows, maybe I will...
ReplyDelete