I hesitate to write this because we do actually live near this person, but it's just too funny not to say. Right now, when we look out our window from the kitchen to the adjacent building there is a window into a bathroom with no curtain. This is where Bathsheba lives; as we so affectionately call her. It's gotten to the point where Charity has to give me a "Bathsheba" siting so I won't go in the kitchen. One time she even waved at Charity while she was in the bathroom. Thankfully that time she was fully clothed.
What would you do?
1. "Excuse me, I know we haven't met before, but my wife has seen you naked multiple times and I'd rather not. Would you mind buying curtains or calling us before you shower?"
2. "We haven't had a conversation yet with our son about the birds and the bees and we'd rather hold off on that one for a few more years."
3. We buy curtains that give us nothing to look at when we clean our dishes.
Right now, we're leaning toward option number 3, but I'm going to ask her to pay for them...
(Sorry, no picture for this post.)
No comments:
Post a Comment