I saw a friend of mine the other day who is from Syria. He told me, "I think I'm going to go back to Syria."
Me: "WHAT?!"
Him: "I know that it's going to be tough with the war, but at least my family will be able to eat."
Me: "How are you going to get there?"
Him: "I'm going to drive."
Me: "WHAT!"
Him: "It should take about week, but it will be tough [referring to his 2 wives and 5 kids that will come with him]."
So yeah, the economic situation is bad in Granada. How bad?
Bad enough that going back to a country that has seen 100,000 die in a civil war is a better option.
Me: "WHAT?!"
Him: "I know that it's going to be tough with the war, but at least my family will be able to eat."
Me: "How are you going to get there?"
Him: "I'm going to drive."
Me: "WHAT!"
Him: "It should take about week, but it will be tough [referring to his 2 wives and 5 kids that will come with him]."
So yeah, the economic situation is bad in Granada. How bad?
Bad enough that going back to a country that has seen 100,000 die in a civil war is a better option.
No comments:
Post a Comment