This is part two of our apartment tour. It's got it's quirks, but it is definitely the coolest place I've ever lived. We are about 100 meters from a Fruteria (fruit store)... okay, I'm not going to pretend I know Spanish. We're basically near everything because we right in the middle of the city.
One of the reasons why I love Granada is because of the free tapas. If you buy a drink, any drink, you get free food. If I buy a water, I get free food. There is so much competition between restaurants to get the university students that they have to give free food. And I will pass 10 restaurants walking 5 minutes... easy.
My new favorite place is called, "Los Italianas". It's this great ice cream place that is always busy. Michelle Obama actually visited it a few weeks ago on vacation. Charity and I went to the counter, and in our broken Spanish, ordered one Kiwi and one Orange. Best ice cream I've ever had. It tasted just like both fruits, but better. Because the ice cream version of fruits should always taste better.
When we walked home that night, I thought to myself, "I love this city."
It was a good night.
I will be there one day! Love the video's Steve, thanks for putting them up.
ReplyDeleteLOVE the videos & LOVE your new place and city. I also loved hearing King's little hiccups in the background as you filmed. ;) Love you guys! Rebs xo
ReplyDeleteWell, that was a nice sneak-preview that I wasn't expecting but I'm happy I stumbled upon. I want to see your place for real, though! Maybe tomorrow (Saturday) night before I leave for a week on Sunday?
ReplyDeleteGlad you are here and hope to see you very soon. (-: You have a GREAT place and it looks like a package deal: quad workout included. (-:
Jamie
Daniel and I just watched your video. So neat to be able to see where you're living! Will be praying that you continue to adjust and lean on Him. Love getting the updates!
ReplyDelete